Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Vintage Love ❤

This is a vintage 70s wedding gown that I bought in Australia 
although I was married already when I set eyes on this!
I simply love it love it love it!
I really would love to keep it but have been wondering 
if it will turn yellow or disintegrate over time!
And I would really hate for that to happen! 
Am I not also selfish for keeping something so pretty 
hidden away in my closet.
Someone could really put it to good use
like walk pretty down the aisle
or for a photo shoot for an ad...
or a costume party...
So I am reluctantly offering it 
here in my Zibbet store...

my version of a story fashion shoot 
of a bride immediately transported to the kitchen 
right after the wedding!
the lovely neckline...

If you know of anyone who would love to have this...

Have a white wedding day!

No comments:

web traffic